The Deutschers

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Change

Change is upon us and the time is flying by. In 3 1/2 months we will be leaving the north and traveling home. No not for a visit but forever. As long as our forever may be.


I am nervous of what will happen and how our life will change. But excited as well.

The time we have spent in the great White North has been some of the best years of my life. 




I gave birth to both of my angels and learned how to be a mother. 































I have made many friends who are both still here and those that have left.

I have learned to say goodbye and learned to say Hi I am Laurie - Nice to meet you.

I think the hardest part is going to be saying goodbye forever to this place I now call home.

Saying goodbye to the rare beauty I see in this place. I know there will be beauty in my new home but something just won't be the same.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 p.m., Blogger Colleen said…

    I was really missing Yellowknife yesterday. The leaves and flowers are starting to come out down here but I was wistful for some crisp, air, blue blue sky and crunchy spring snow. This place has changed me, too. There's just no other place like it, is there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home