The Deutschers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good News

Well I got some really good news yesterday. My dad was diagnosed in July with small cell lung cancer and he met with his doctor yesterday and has been officially told he is in remission. We are so happy and excited. It has been a long 8 months for everyone and we can now take a deep breath.

Also on a good note we went to Hay River for Luke's hockey tournament and my boy scored a goal. Playing defence none the less. I was such a proud momma.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:23 p.m., Blogger Colleen said…

    Awesome news, Laurie! I can't imagine the relief you must feel.

    And YAY Luke! :D

     
  • At 6:26 p.m., Blogger Laurie said…

    Thanks Colleenee hope you are getting all settled into your new place. Guess what. Peggy and I are coming to Vancouver for a girls weekend in May.

     
  • At 10:28 p.m., Blogger Colleen said…

    Yeah, we're getting there. The joys of moving!

    Maybe we can have coffee? Starbucks is one minute from here. And guess what? I've been good and have only had one latte since I got here. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home