The Deutschers

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Allergy Testing

I went to the doctor in Edmonton in January as well and they finally put on the patch test to try and figure out what I am allergic to. But to no avale. I don't think I really reacted to anything and all I got from the doctor was guff for her having to check them. She wanted me to stay down in Edmonton to have them checked but she just doesn't understand that I can't just go away for 4 days. So no results and no more idea what is causing my allergies.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 5:53 p.m., Blogger Monika said…

    That's too bad that they can't figure out what's going on. :(

     
  • At 8:25 p.m., Blogger Colleen said…

    How frustrating!

     
  • At 10:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just found this post because it had the word allergy in it. I just want to say IM sorry you couldnt figure it out, but if it doesnt seem to be something your eating, or pets or whatever, try plastic... not latex, because they usually test for that too. Plastic is everywhere and if youre allergic and you build to a reaction point, which seems to have happened, with it always around, it would be hard to get back to normal. Oh, and see a naturopath. accredited and helpful, they are way more understanding that you cant just throw medicine at a problem and run away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home