The Deutschers

Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Trip so far

Well the last few weeks have been very busy for me. I am in Ottawa and on a course. Plus I have been visiting our friends from here and family. It has been really good to spend time with Eric's brother Troy and his family.

Tonight is my first night to myself and so here I am blogging. I have visited almost everyone here at least once. I spent a few evenings with Jen and Steve and there kids and I have seen most of the Lafleur clan. I am heading out the May and Michel's Challet on saturday.

I have one more week to go and will be home next weekend. I miss the boys a lot and am a little lonely for them. I haven't been sleeping well either. You get used to having someone in the bed with you and then when they aren't there it makes it hard to sleep. So pray for me that I will get some sleep.

Miss you guys.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 p.m., Blogger Monika said…

    Glad you updated your blog, sounds like you are having a busy time in Ottawa catching up with friends and family. Hopefully you'll be able to sleep better. Enjoy your last week in Ottawa, and we'll see you next weekend!

     
  • At 8:21 p.m., Blogger Talena said…

    I know how lonely it gets sleeping on your own--I hate it when Jason and I have to sleep apart for some reason! Sounds like you are keeping pretty busy, which is a good way to keep the lonelies at bay. Hope you have a safe and fun trip, and that the return voyage comes not too slowly, and not too quickly, but just right! :-)

     
  • At 1:55 p.m., Blogger Laurie said…

    Thanks guys the comments and prayers are appreciated.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home