The Deutschers

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Loss and Love

Well this week has been pretty emotional for my little family.

Our dear friends the Herd's have packed up and moved away. The kids don't really realize what is going on but I am sure will eventually. Last night was very emotional and hard. We spent the evening with them, helping them pack up and finally saying good bye. The tears flowed then as they are now. We will miss you dear friends. I know we will see you again but it will be hard not just popping in. I will miss our conversations and our relaxed times just hanging out.

And Luke lost his first tooth yesterday. He proudly proclaimed I don't want to put it under my pillow as I don't want the tooth fairy to take it. It was so cute.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 p.m., Blogger Colleen said…

    You will very much be missed by them too, Laurie. It's hard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home