The Deutschers

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Work

Well it has taken me a while to get back into the swing of things and we have been really busy but I finally feel like I have found a home. It is weird because it is just a casual position but I have never worked in a place with so many Christians. It has been a real blessing to me. It was hard to leave my kids and go back to work but it was just one of those things that fell in your lap and so you have to think God had a hand in putting it there. I truely believe I am there because God wants me there and he will find the right place for me to stay there.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 a.m., Blogger Colleen said…

    I'm glad to hear work has been a blessing for you. When you love where you work what a difference it makes!

    C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home