The Deutschers

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Summer

Boy you can sure tell it is summer. No one is posting on there blogs including me.

I know I should but I have been going through some stuff. Those I have talked to know about it and some don't. It isn't something I really want to talk about on here. I have just been really sad the last few days.

On a positive note.

My lovely husband has surprised me with a wonderful second honeymoon. His mother is going to take the kids for a few days so we can go and spend 4 glorious days in Vegas. I am getting so excited. He figured is was the only appropriate place to take me seeing we went to Niagra falls for the first one.

Oh and I am going to be an Auntie again. My sister is expecting her second child in Jan. I am so happy for her and Ryan and Danielle is going to be a big sister finally. Congrats guys. We love all 4 of you.

Well that is all of an update for now.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:23 p.m., Blogger Colleen said…

    I hope you're okay, Laurie. I meant to tell you at your B-day party (but there were too many people) that I gave you J.O.Y. because that's what I see in you. You have such a big heart. I love it! I hope you know how much you are loved by us but mostly by HIM.

    Praying for you.
    C.

     
  • At 11:06 p.m., Blogger Lynn & Ryan said…

    Thanks sis.....things will get better! Try not to dwell on the negative things and keep trying to look for the positive side. I know sometimes that seems impossible or just really hard to do but promise me you will keep your chin up and call me if you need.

    We (all 4 of us) love you too!

     
  • At 11:55 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Laurie:
    Nice to see you and Eric celebrating 10 years of marriage with a second honeymoon..

    You may not hear from me much - but I check your website all the time to see what is new with you guys.

    We miss you sooo much here in Ottawa!!! Take care

    Love Jen

    And what ever you are going through know that you are so spiritual that God is looking out for you!!!!

     
  • At 6:23 p.m., Blogger Laurie said…

    Thanks Guys. That really cheered me up. It is nice to here sometimes that you are loved.

    Jen we really miss you guys too. And Happy 10yrs to you too. It was yesterday right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home