The Deutschers

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Winter can't make up it's mind

Well winter can't really make up it's mind if it is here or not. It was cold and then last week it got really nice. I'm talking plus 2 nice. So then the winter road got shut down because of the portages are all trashed. And now it is all cold again. Minus 18 plus the wind and it has been snowing. It sucks. I just wish winter would make up it's mind.

So Eric hasn't been able to go hunting. I have been waiting for him to go hunting and then it got warm so it was a perfect time but he has been working so much overtime he can't find the time to go. Then they shut the road and they can't get to were the caribou are so now we don't know if we will get any. I don't know what I will do without any. It is a staple in our diet and I prefer it over hamburger.

Well we found out today that Eric can go hunting. The caribou are a fifteen minute ride from Read Lake so they don't have to go on the winter road. So he is heading out this week to go. Yeah I am so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home