The Deutschers

Friday, September 01, 2006

Just for Trevor


Well I am making an update post just for you Trev.

It has been awhile since I posted but for very good reason. My husband took me on a lovely second honeymoon to LAS VEGAS. We had a blast and stayed up all night and lost money. We went to some shows. Both topless and not. Mamma Mia was amazing. I found a slot machine I could sit at for 3 hrs and play $50 which was awesome. I always seemed to do better when other people where around - the social butterfly that I am. I did a lot of shopping and got some cool gifts for the kids. Luke loves his magic set.
















Then I went to Edmonton for 3 days and had training. The worst part of this was that we got back to Calgary at 2 o'clock in the morning and I had to be back at the airport at 2 o'clock that afternoon. So I only got to spend around 4 hrs with the boys. I was in tears at the airport when they dropped me off. So of course I had to go shopping and buy some presents for my little boys. I got Luke a Transformer that he has played with all evening. And Nolan got a skate board because Taylor got him hooked on them.

So Trev that has been my last week and a half. Now that I posted just for you. I want a comment so that you can finally come out of the closet.

We love and miss you guys. See you when you get back. I went and checked the house tonight and all is fine. Calvin will mow the lawn again sometime soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:37 p.m., Blogger polarpegs said…

    Glad you had a good time. We have been thinking about you guys. Thanks again for all you are doing to help us out.

     
  • At 1:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Deutscher, How's it going? Thanks for the Blog just for me. Glad to hear you had a good time in Vegas, its a great place to visit for a few days without the kids. Thanks for all your help in looking after the house while we are gone. We should be back in town on the 20th for a few days.
    Take Care,
    Trev

     
  • At 1:59 p.m., Blogger polarpegs said…

    wow Laurie you need to mark this down as a historical moment. Trev has never even left a comment on my blog. You are one lucky girl he graced your blog with a comment.

     
  • At 9:53 p.m., Blogger Laurie said…

    Wow this is truly a momentous occasion. Thanks for posting Trev. We miss you guys too and no prob looking after the house. It has been pretty easy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home