The Deutschers

Thursday, November 23, 2006

After the Doctor

I know I said I was going to update about what happened after the doctor but I have been very busy since then and just didn't have time to post so now here it is.

I went to the allergist first and he did a scratch test and came up with no reactions he said without the dermatologist narrowing it down for him he has no idea what to test me for. His suggestion was I stop using my shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks and see if that helps then he could test for the ingrediants. Could you imagine me going 2 weeks without washing my hair it would be an oil slick.

Then I went to the dematologist and he said to me oh you didn't have to go to the allegist I was going to do it here. Then he asked the nurse to go and get a patch test set up so they could put them on my back. She came back about 5 minutes later and said they didn't have any so now I have to go back. I am returning to the dermatologist on Dec 11 for the patch test. He wanted me to stay down in Edmonton for 4 days but I said I couldn't so now my family doctor is going to check them and I will only have to go down for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home