The Deutschers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

summer


The weddings were awesome and we had a blast at both.


Kate and Sheldon Barns Married July 4, 2008

















Catie and Doug McCallum Aug 30, 2008













Well my diet didn't really go all that well.

I ended up not being able to ride my bike as much as I wanted to but the food was mainly good. Dehydrated eggs suck.

My dad ended up getting sick and I had to go to Thunder Bay for 9 days at the end of July. So it really screwed me up from being able to follow a meal plan.

The day I left to meet Eric in Calgary his mom called and his step dad was in the hospital. He still has not been released and we are unsure if he will be.

Both weddings were amazing and we had a lot of fun.

Now I have been having health issues and am having tests. They sent me for blood work yesterday and I have more tests on Monday. Depending on how that goes I will have to have a pelvic ultrasound in the coming weeks.

Well they say bad things come in threes and this would be three.

Please keep us in your prayers. And feel free to call if you want to talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home